07 June 2006

happenin's

Muggy morning - they say it'll be a hot Wednesday - no worries,I am eager to go sit in a cold office :)
Last night, we found a lost alaskan husky (light tan with white underbelly, ice blue eyes) - So cute I could hardly stand it. It was too late to try to get the owner's contact information from the vet, so we housed him on our small patio. He was a good boy - I used an old saddle pad and a blanket, fed him water and leftover meatballs. He didn't bark, all he did was look cute. I think Haven and I are sold out on this breed. His owner came this morning and took him home -



We have a leak - big one right above this computer in fact. Haven moved everything over a foot, and now a bucket is catching the water. Apparently, the neighbor's washing machine had a leak or something. Anyway, I just keep looking forward to this fall, when we are getting out of here. . . :) then we can get a dog ;)

1 comments:

Kim said...

That's my favorite breed too! We actually had a dog for about 2 months, but it became much to much in this small place. Ryan has promised that we can get a dog when we have a yard for him to play in!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger