24 June 2006

Oh So Sleepy Saturday

Yes, it truly is . . . we've been good troopers all week - making time for fellowshipping with others, eating, taking walks, going to the gym, cleaning, visiting some more as the night waned, and now, we are just plain tired. . .
The last thing on the "Saturday" To-Do list is to get our cars serviced. . . H's is gonna be done at 3:30 & he just took my car somewhere else to see if he could get it in (yesiree folks - itsa oil changin' time here/as well as a brake check).
Lazy day indeed. I had coffee with my BSF friend this morning - we talked for 2 hours/15 minutes straight! Its been a while since I sat down with a girlfriend and talked about life . . . something you take for granted I guess.
H got his hair cut - he looks so incredibly handsome when he's freshly shorn ;)

Well anyway. . . I am enjoying this day immensely & will probably take a nappy-noo sometime here.
Cheers and best to you all for a happy Saturday afternoon and glorious Sabbath!

2 comments:

Emily said...

haha oh mames...i got up at 6:30 this morning to go shopping for groceries and get things ready for mom's little tea party...i did not make until 10:30 and I was back in bed for an hour. "nappy-noo" time happened early for me :) haha. i love you

Hofwoman said...

You make me sick! That is WAY too early to wake up on Saturday!
How was mom's teaparty?
Love ya!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger