02 June 2006

Summer Fun

Sheesh.
I'm surprised that this thing hasn't started to mold. Its been a long time since I last was on here.
Okay, we have done some really fun things lately - I think we are both sort of recouperating from all the fun!
We went to Retama Park a week ago, for their 50 cent night. They featured a live country band, horse races, a petting zoo for the kids, and some other fun activities. It was really relaxing after work:) Sorry, we forgot the camera on that one.
We saw the new X-Men last Sat. Don't really reccomend it. I was sorely disappointed. I loved the first two, and I felt jipped. Oh well.

Memorial Day, we went to Enchanted Rock, up northwest from us. We took a group. Shayne, Emily, Missy, & some Warren folk. We hiked around and enjoyed really beautiful sights. No injuries, or deaths so it was successful! We ended the day with lunch in Fredericksburg, bodies were sore but we felt victorious - we had conquered that mountain (or more like giant pick granite rock!)

Views from the top:




Haven in a rock :)


The conquerors :)




My boss gave Haven and I tickets to see the Missions on Tuesday. Its been a long time since I've been to a baseball game. We had a great time.
(I tried to put a pic up of us, but my limit for this post seems to be up . . .)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger