18 May 2006

Words



What do you say when there seems like nothing you can say? How do you relate to someone who is going through something that you have never gone through?
Life is so intricate - We are surrounded by people who face different things daily. But when the closest ones hurt - you hurt too. . .
Its been a hard day - I cried a lot, I wish my arms could stretch across a couple thousand miles & then some. . . and comfort one of the dearest people to me. . .
I am not questioning God, I know that He has had a plan, I know that He teaches His people through hard situations. But when the wound is fresh, you cannot help but grieve. . .
God of all Peace and Comfort, be near to us this day and always.

1 comments:

return home gnome said...

Beautiful picture; did you take it?

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger