13 July 2006

mundane


It simply must be done, though I really don't want to do it . . . it requires work, exertion and motivation. It will produce sweat and soreness, but it will be good in the long run. . .
exercise - sometimes, its just a love/hate relationship!

I slept through my alarm again, or maybe I just didn't want to get up so early (the latter, most likely). H's alarm went off and he turned it off and went back to sleep. 10 minutes later, it went off again and he woke and said, "Huh, my alarm didn't go off at 6:30" . . .
ughh - Friday, are ya here yet?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger