14 July 2006

Swingin'


Its another one of those days that feels like Friday - and then you remember, "hey, it's the weekend!"
I just bought a ton of food for fixin's on Sunday. I am trying out two new salad recipes - they look so yummy I can't wait to make them :)

We rented Syriana last night. It was interesting, but halfway through I got dissinterested and started to clean the house instead (I think I might be a little obsessive-compulsive sometimes :)

Anyway. We are going swingin' tonight - I am nervous as heck 'cause I just frankly do not dance. But, it will be a fun time anyway.

5 comments:

Emily said...

whatever...we both know you can swing like no other ;) hope you had fun

Stephanie said...

Amy! I didn't know you had a blog! Glad I found out about it so I can keep up with your life now, other than on Sundays. ;)

Kim C. said...

The artichoke salad was great - we took home the leftovers and enjoyed them with dinner tonight!

Hofwoman said...

Em -
;)


Stephanie -
Yep, got sucked into the blog world. It is fun to see the "other" side of people :)


Kim -
Thanks - that was a 'guinea pg' recipe. . . I didn't like how it turned out, glad you did though :)
Congrats on your son's baptism again. . . he's so sweet!

Kaitlyn said...

Mrs. Hofman,
On your profile in the favorite movies catagory you listed What about Bob, that is one of my very favorite movies!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger