06 March 2008

Sicky

I am pretty sure that the flu-bug has been sapping my energy this week - I feel so sluggish, so tired, and have almost lost all of my appetite. Monday morning met me with a slap - vomiting, fever, and nausea kept me home from work. . . Tuesday I managed to go back, and eat a little (good ol' saltine crackers!). It was the day to feel better - something I was so thankful for, because it was my week to teach. Wednesday was pretty good as well.

And then today, I woke up so exhausted, but got myself to work for a couple of hours and then decided to throw in the towel. Me no workey this week.

On the plus side - I think I've lost about 6 lbs this week. . . nice but I am not really into this weight-loss method.

So, sleeping and drinking mass quantities of water have been the way of the land in this dominion.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. My boys and I both had the flu last week, not Little Wiseman (8 mo old) has RSV, minimal bronchial pnemonia, and an ear infection. I am EXHAUSTED to say the very LEAST

Hofwoman said...

Oh man, that is awful that ALL of you came down with it - what a killer! Hope ya'll feel better soon!

Stephanie said...

Oh, no! I hope you're better soon!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger