19 March 2008

Dirt Bomb

Yesterday was a strange weather day. We had a forecast of thunderstorms, strong winds and lots of rain.

Well, where I was at, I heard thunder maybe once, and it only rained about a 1/2 inch during the day - the weather man is a joke. . .

There were reports of tornadoes to the west of us, we thankfully got skipped. And then, a dust storm from the south decided to do the tango with the rain and covered the world in a dirty splash. . .filth covers my car; car washes will be chaotic today.

You know, I am thankful that these crazy storms are staying northwest of us so far - it'd be nice to see a little more rain here, to lift our burn bans, but oh well.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger