10 March 2008

Braggy ;)

Naturally, I am proud to my tippiest tip-toes of my hubby. Not only is he extremely goodlooking, God-fearing, and hardworking, but he's also incredibly intelligent.

We saw 10,000 BC the other night, a very captivating and interesting film. With a movie as creative as this one was, usually it takes me a good day or two to process. I wonder internally about things, but then I have to muse on them for a while before I spit them out.
But then there's my hubby. He has good brains, working overtime before, during and after a movie, a book, an article, a conversation, whatever it may be. . . He is able to articulate and bring to light things I never would get close to finding - you know, like a new set of eyes that finds all the missing items that you are looking for, except, in this case, you didn't even know that you were missing them) Well anyway, this movie was no exception.

I love how he thinks.

Here's his review:
http://www.thewaterspout.com/blog/?p=486

And Honey, do you know how much I love you? Well, now everybody knows ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At some point you are going to convince me that you are more proud than I am of my son. You left out one thing. He also did an outstanding job of picking a wife.

Will

Hofwoman said...

Aw, thank you :) I love you too :)

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger