26 March 2008

No . . . please, not yet . . .

Did someone mention the dreaded S word? Texas must've heard you - we are going to be creeping into the warm SUMMER-like 80's this week. But its not just that. . . something was waiting for me when I stepped outside this morning to get the paper. . . a familiar enemy, ah yes, humidity. And, on top of that, with everything blooming, the pollen count is off the charts . . . icky

I am trying to focus on the good things this week - like the Spurs winning by ten over the Orlando Magic last night, or more importantly, the wonderful BSF retreat this weekend in Dallas :)
But > > >
I just can't seem to shake my disappointment with the weather.

I really would rather be here right now. . .


Sigh ;)

4 comments:

jen said...

i'm so sorry, mames! :( we wish you could be here too! we'll take a walk on west cliff for you...

not like that'll help much. Well, if you're state doesn't have great weather, at least it has affordable housing! :)

Denise Therese said...

Ahhhh.... beautiful picture. Where was it taken? It looks like a picture I took in the Caribbean.

Julie Cohoon said...

OH the ocean, my daughter. I miss it too!! Let's make a date to walk along West Cliff next time we're in CA together....when oh when will that be? Your mother loves you!
:)

Hofwoman said...

I'm so there! I love you too, mom!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger