29 September 2007

Forecast - these grey clouds are gonna clear, baby

Its a drizzly day here. I just finished one last sip of a cranberry/sprite concoction flooded with crushed ice. Nothing hits the spot like a chilled and refreshingly juicy drink.

I can't really say that I have had a productive morning. Then again, I have not been lazy either. I had to get up before the sun to go to a leader's meeting and fellowship for BSF. . . it was a big mistake not to make coffee before I left the house. For 3 1/2 hours, I struggled to stay awake through singing, praying, training, and sharing time. I have a tendency to overestimate my energy levels, apparently. I think that I also forget that I am NOT in college anymore, and late-nite studying is not an option for me anymore.

You live and learn, I guess.


Anyway, I am giddy . . .

My hubby is flying me out to see him next weekend and I am so excited. He has a way of always surprising me even if I know what the plan is. :) I know we are going to have a day to spend in New York, and we'll probably be staying in New Jersey. Other than that, I am kind of clueless. What a fun way to spend our anniversary! Together!!!

3 comments:

jen said...

Have a magnificent time, mames! I'm SO glad you get to celebrate 2 years by being together. :) in New York, nonetheless.

love you!

Denise Therese said...

Yay!

Anonymous said...

yeah! i am glad he's comeing back.

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger