17 September 2007

I've got roses on my table

There's a heavy haze settled over the city - with the sun sitting on top of it, its a warm and rosy glow. I am sipping coffee and appreciating the healthy hum of my computer, working obediently with the internet, to make this blogging experience possible.

Actually, I'll let the credit go to my repair man.

Yes, the man is home. Stronger, tanner, and more addicting than ever. I don't think I am going to let him leave again tomorrow.

Yes I am selfish.

To anyone who has ever said that marriage just gets better over time - I am beginning to realize this more and more. Through the hard times that we have faced, God has grown us closer together. I can't wait to go through more, with the hope and prayer that we'll be more in love than we are today because of where He has brought us.


I'm glad I took the day off. Today is my holiday.

Today is my 'husband appreciation day'.

2 comments:

jen said...

he's leaving again tomorrow??

Hofwoman said...

Yes - sniff sniff. . .

This project's deadline is in November, so we will be taking turns flying him here, me there, every 2 1/2-3rd week or so.

He's really near New York, so we are looking forward to little trips when I am able to go out there ;)

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger