30 June 2007

These are a few of my favorite things

I got a very fun package the other day. My aunt made these lovely stained glass bowls for me, so unique and perfect for my red, black and white kitchen!



When we were in New Mexico, my Grandmother gave us girls each a set of her hand-made dishcloths - so durable and soft! I love 'em!



And, last, but not least, this wine had us in stitches. It was a winner taste-wise as well.



* In case you can't see it, label says S.O.B. - 'Sun On a Beach'

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

those bowls are so pretty!

It was good to see you at worship today, maybe we can get a chance to visit with each other more in the coming weeks.
Kristine

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger