19 June 2007

Home

A tad bit delayed, but just in time for a night's sleep, a quick morning, pushed out the door with coffee in hand, greeting a new day warming up to a toasty 100 degrees. . .

Yes . . . we are home. We rescued our pup from a backyard of boredom, and I managed to unpack everything from my suitcase and get ready for this day. Amazing. . .

I honestly don' t know how to explain our trip. It was a good time, make no mistake, I just feel like I need a little bit of time to replay what happened. There seems to be a lot of intricacies that come with having a blended family.
While those thoughts are baking, the upper crust of crusts was holding and loving my nephew. He is the best. . . and almost ready to crawl, I can't believe it! :)

I'll share some more special trip happenings & pics later - gotta shower and watch some Simpsons ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad ya'll are back. We missed you Sunday. Glad you had a wonderful trip.
Michelle

Emeth Hesed said...

Hey, Amy. Beautiful blog! Does it have a feed somewhere?

Hofwoman said...

Hey Emeth :) Thanks! On my profile page, its linked to my 'Web Page' (left side, beneath the pic)
Cheers! ;)

Stephanie said...

Glad to have you back, guys! Between us being out of town, and then you, it seems like it's been such a long time since we've seen you. And if you do indeed crash, come over and join me--I've been crashing all week from the two previous ones. Not a fun place to be, but misery loves company, eh?

Hofwoman said...

I agree Steph, a nice crash is in order ;)

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger