24 June 2007

Hi-Lo

It seems like ages since I have posted. (I think that am spotting some mold around the edges of this monitor ;)

I am trying to get over a bug as quickly as humanly possible before a new week begins. It seems a rather helpless struggle against a matter of hours, but, I am trying. We whisked back home right after church (for fear of contaminating a large body of dear fellow Christians). Let's just say that pink eye and flu-like symptoms are a deadly mix in a social setting).

Sleeping, drinking mass quantities of iced water, & bridezilla episodes have characterized my lazy day. Hubby certainly gets the prize for being an excellent nurse and handy man while I've been under-the-weather. After a 3 hour nap, I wandered downstairs at 7:20 this evening to find a white-washed and freshly painted bathroom, weeded garden, clean patio chairs, and Caesar salads from HEB on the table. What a guy.

I never have any excuse to complain :)


***While we were in New Mexico, my talented and wonderful grandmother gave each of her granddaughters a stained glass jewelry box, each unique and with her trademark butterfly :)

Doesn't she do beautiful work?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the jewelry box....

Sky said...

What a gorgeous box!
I am Sky from bookfest. I have never been to your web page so I clicked over to say hi and browse.
(But not for long as I am constantly being Mama-ed!!)

Hope you feel better!

Ciao!

Erin Thompson said...

Wow your grandmother really is talented Amy. Hope you're feeling better.

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger