27 June 2007

Tis the Season

Ahhh, the wedding season. . .

Thank goodness the WE channel has a twisted sense of humor, or, maybe, just the ability to bring to light what really goes on underneath the veil.




Two Shows: Bridezilla & Platinum Weddings.



While I myself find it hard to believe that I am attached to these shows like they were LOST or 24 . . . (wait, do I even really need to defend myself)

Okay, HANDS DOWN, they are pure amusement.
Sometimes the brides can be brats (see 'zilla), or just plain snobbishly spoiled (Plat'num). Its sometimes really funny to see how blimpishly inflated
one day can become.

I get a good laugh, and tuck away some fond memories. (Bridezilla took off the summer I was engaged, and my best friend and I huddled around the tv while we tore out pages in wedding mags) .
Now, I am watching it keeping my best friend in mind, as she walks down the aisle this August.

Pretty darn funny

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger