26 April 2007

Tuck in

Last night was a messy night. Did you read the news about the insane tornado that ripped through parts of Texas last night?

We were lucky to not have the storm get that worse in this neck of the woods. It was a wild night here though. Hail, violent winds, and rain in unmerciful torrents. At one point, I grabbed the dog and my cellphone and we huddled in the 1/2 bath downstairs. 4 hours later, It finally passed over and I managed to squeeze in 2+ hours of sleep.

So, I should be sleeping. I was watching a really stupid movie (Marie Antoinette) and eating some dark chocolate. Right as I turned down the lights and my bed covers, a lark starting singing loudly outside the window. . . at midnight.

Good grief - maybe its singing lullabies to restless babies. I dunno. I am going to try this sleep thing again though. Cheers.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger