10 April 2007

Can I take a vacation again? ;)

My plane rolled in to San Antonio last night, in the late hours. I was thankful that I had two family men to pick me up and make sure everything was kosher in my house before they left.
Haven had to stay in Ohio till Wednesday for the C-5 project at Wright-Patt AFB. Its kind of lonely here :(

We had such a wonderful time in Ohioland :)
Thank you Stephen and Rachel if you are reading this :)


*I adore that nephew of mine - he's as cute as a button - no, wait, HE's WAY CUTER.
We spent most of our time enjoying one another's company and holding the baby.

*We had a great time visiting with 'em Paradiso's too ;) (thanks Kat for the dark chocolate and the doggy treat canister - sweetness in a can ;)
*A quick trip to the Air Force Museum & Young's Dairy capped the trip.


I picked up our poochie 'baby' this morning - he has been a bundle of energy and playfulness and is sooo happy to be in his own big backyard.

I'll confess to you, coming back has been a little daunting- some things with my work have happened while I have been away, and its a bit overwhelming to think through it all. I feel kind of inadequate right now, but God gives strength to the weary.

Amen

* I'll post some pictures in a bit :)

6 comments:

jen said...

welcome home, mames. i so wish joe and i could have been there with you all. but i'm so glad it was so fun. love you!

Stephanie said...

Welcome home! We missed you at church. My children actually had to distract OTHER people sitting behind us this week. ;)

Hofwoman said...

Thanks :) Love you both too Jen :)

Steph - hee hee ;) We'll see you this Sunday :)

Emily said...

I love my sister :)

Hofwoman said...

I love my sister too :)

Anonymous said...

Miss you guys! Thanks for coming out to visit.

Stephen

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger