13 April 2007

Friday - It couldn't have come at a better time ;)

Its been a very long week, and I am glad to see it at its end now.
Hubby and I celebrated the weekend over Chipotle burritos and later, a Lost episode we missed last week. Sigh.
I have the best hubby ever - he mopped all the floors (kitchen & bathroom), unloaded the dishwasher, and disinfected the toilets. I didn't even nag him ;) What a guy :)
I have a lot of BSF lessons to finish before tomorrow's meeting, and its already 10pm!

We are tucking ourselves in for the night, as a sever thunderstorm is headed our way. Night Night!

*Yeah - I am procrastinating about those Ohio trip pics - I'll get to it ;)

Happy Friday - the 13th, AHHH!

3 comments:

Granny said...

I always thought that hubby of yours was from the same mold as mine :-)

Hofwoman said...

Hee hee - God sure blesses His daughters, doesn't He ;)?!

Anonymous said...

how sweet that he cleaned all those things for you!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger