31 December 2007

Happy New Year :)

Can you believe that its already here? I am still trying to get over the fact that Christmas is over . . .

Other than watching 24 episodes and eating dark chocolate, I think us Hofpeeps are just gonna lay low tonight. Any parties going on??? ;)


So, resolutions - - - I normally don't go for this sort of thing, but these are more like goals anyway, and I go for goals all the time :)


-The usual - get back in shape ;)

-Get our 2nd bedroom in order. (We are looking to purchase some fitness equipment (see above ;) and make the room more like an office/workout room rather than a junk/craft/everything room ;)

-Landscape our backyard - patio/firepit/magnolia tree/gardening - the whole kit & caboodle.

-Landscape our front yard - rose garden!

-Try out new recipes!

- Have more people over (I need guinea pigs for those new recipes!)

-Visit family

- more to add later ;)

What's on your list???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog Amy (I found it on Stevens blog...man his kid is cute), Thanks for helping make christmas grand (I know your Mum expecially appreciated you being around)

bless you Hofpeeps, happy new year!

May the Lord rig the elections (just kiddin, I know He's sovereign)

Hofwoman said...

Aww, thanks Chad :) It was so good to see you guys, even though it was sooo short! Hope you have a Happy New Year and blessings to you too!!!

Anonymous said...

Hofpeeps???
Visiting family sounds good.

Hofwoman said...

Hof-People ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy new year!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger