26 December 2007

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve, we turned off all the lights and lit all the candles around the living room - our advent candles, our mantle candles, and turned on the Christmas lights. Then, we snuggled on the couch and listened to The Festival of Carols cd that is a family tradition for Haven.

How dear this tradition has become to me. . .
This year especially, listening to it, the Lord gave me such peace and contentment as we look back on the year reflectively, and look forward to the year ahead with excitement.

Amen, God is so good to His children!





0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger