14 December 2007

Cold, Wet and Sniffy

No, we are not sick. Just a little sniffy. Mountain cedar seems to be confused. The weather is warm, then wet and cold. It blooms, spreads pollen, and then shrinks. We are happy when it shrinks. Unfortunately, allergies just seem to be year-round here in ol' San Antone.

And speaking of slumps - our poor Spurs are down with our two best players gimping with sprained ankles. . . 2 losses = sad times :( We still love 'em though!

Its been raining all day, tidge on the nippish side of things. Coat weather makes me happy :) H and I dream of getting back to the northwest someday, where days like these are the norm.

Don't worry Texas, we are still here and will be here for a while :)
I tasted the worst thing yet this season. Trying to get in the 'spirit' foodwise, I tried Sonic's new peppermint blast - BLEH!!!! I think that the biggest turnoff was the gaggy "mint" green color (more like green food coloring not all the way mixed).
Gag. The taste was too vile to post.
What possessed me to venture into peppermint land anyway?

4 comments:

Christina said...

Are you normally NOT a peppermint lover??? I miss all of the DQ's in Texas and they have the greatest holiday peppermint/chocolate blizzard! But for me, a devote peppermint LOVER... Sonic's will have to do! Funny post though :P

Christina said...

Oh yeah, and green is my favorite color... so all the better, HAHA! Hope you find something extra delicious. If you like egg nog, Jack In The Box has a great egg nog shake that Bryan loves!

Christina said...

Our new address is:
1777 Avenue B
Kingsburg, CA 93631.
We need yours as well so I can send a card/picture to you.

Daniel Alders said...

Ah... to be a Spurs fan... in San Antonio... I'm jealous. I'm a fan out of state at NSA. darn.

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger