09 May 2007

Sneaking posts

I am sneaking in a tiny post . . . just because I miss blogging so . . . sigh - life is very busy and full right now, Its been hard to keep up with this.

Things are on the 'up' though (minus our poor Spurs pathetic loss to the Suns last night ;(
Otherwise, work is on the mend, BSF is almost done for the year, and we are slowly starting on house projects.
Oh yes, and successful dog crate training is paying off (Yeah for good night's sleep!!!).

By the way, while we are on the topic of dogs, while we are waiting for LOST to come on, I have "World's Ugliest Dog" on right now . . .

UGLIEST DOGS I'VE EVER SEEN!!!
(How could God let such atrocious creatures walk this earth???)

Its the kind of show you watch with one eye closed because its so gross, but the other open because you just have to see what the creature looks like ;)

EWWWW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My son would love to have a dog.......I know that's totally random.

Hofwoman said...

Not totally ;) I was on the topic of dogs. ;)
(-I can imagine that getting a dog is probably not the highest on the list for you right now) Little King is getting something better than a pet - a sibling! :)

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger