22 May 2007

New Mercies, every morning

Its a brand new morning, and the sun is shining through the bedroom window as I am typing.

Do you ever pray that God would tuck blessings into your day? Or reveal those blessings to you? These are the hidden blessings, the ones that you don't really even realize, or that you take for granted.
For me, its the 15 minutes of computer time before I go to work in the mornings. . . its savoring the last drops of hot coffee and patting my pup. Its thinking about how nice it will be to come home to my husband. Its the new route I found to get to work, its the energy that God has given when I thought that I was completely out. . . etc. etc.

These are the blessings that I am thankful for - the simple ways that He shows His faithfulness.

New mercies every morning
Great is Thy faithfulness!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger