25 May 2007

Friday . . .

Phew . . .We made it.

This had to be one of the hardest 'wake-up' mornings ever. Its okay when one of us is sleepy, but this whole week, both of us have struggled to disentangle ourselves from the clasp of this comfy bed. This morning in particular, seemed quite a helpless struggle. Thanks to the dog for saving us from sleeping the day away with his 'I need to go potty/I am hungry/love me/play with me - Bark'

Anyway. Showers and coffees later, life commences.

Note: Lack of sleep is not a good thing. Having all these season finales all in the same week is not a good thing.


Happy Friday.


There will be much sleeping in tomorrow. You too, dog.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

indeed.

jen said...

so you guys watched the LOST finale, i'm sure. we have to wait for monday night to see it, cuz steve and wendy record it for us. we're dying! ;) actually, when you think about, this stupid show won't be over for another three years, so i'm not expecting anything "final" to happen in the finale. and are you guys Idolaters, too? ;) we don't know who won, but we have a good guess. have to wait for monday on that one too.

i wish i could see your long hair! love you!

Hofwoman said...

We did see it . . . without giving anything away, I will just leave it at "it was interesting", and I am kind of less than excited at how it ended. Lost kind of has Lost its thrill for me. At any rate, we are both so addicted at this point, that, to miss ONE episode is like - literally, the 'end of the world' ;)

Idol isn't a favorite for us, but we watch it time to time. I really like Melinda - I was really unhappy at how it ended.
Blah. . .


Miss you too!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger