05 April 2006

journey


I am relishing this delightfully cool & soft morning. I just joined the gym, and I feel like I have accomplished something :) Funny, because I have not even worked out there yet!
Last night came to a peaceful resolve. I realized how far I have wandered away from God. I kept running and then I stumbled. He caught me again. I fought, I wrestled, I kicked at His will. He held me fast, He would not let me go. He soothed all these fears, and wrestled me down to my knees.
A renewed joy comes in the morning after nights like these. There is a new hope to begin again, to make changes, to seek God. I am still learning how to live, one baby step at a time.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger