01 April 2006

Because I felt like it . . .

"ABC Survey":

A is for age:] 23

[B is for booze of choice:] vanilla vodka & Kahlua (mmmm . . gimme a white russian baby!)

[C is for career:] wifey, future mommy

[D is for your dog's name:] future dog - Duke, black lab

[E is for essential items you use everyday:] perfume, makeup, deoderant, lotion, shampoo, conditioner, hairspray, hair shine spray, toothpaste, etc. .. etc. . .
[F is for favorite song at the moment:] "Landed" - Ben Folds

[G is for favorite games:] Scrabble nerd, checkers, life
Basketball - Spurs fan

[H is for Home town:] scotts valley, california

[I is for instruments you play:] piano

[J is for favorite juice?:] cranberry

[K is for kids?:] 5 or 6 munchkins- Lordwilling

[L is for last hug?:] from the hubby

[M is for marriage:] oh yeah!!!

[N is for the name of your last 3 ex's :] let's see, I gave up counting when Johnny Depp rejected me. . .

[O is for overnight hospital stays:] none

[P is for phobias:] being rejected

[Q is for quote:] "life is what happens when your'e busy making other plans."
[R is for biggest regret:] sheesh

[S is for status:] married

[T is for time you wake up:] when I can't sleep any longer/when my body rebells against me.

[U is for underwear:] yes, I do wear it

[V is for vegetable you love:] cherry tomatoes - I pop 'em like m&m's

[W is for worst habit:] being selfish

[X is for x-rays you've had:] my hip, my left foot

[Y is for yummy food you make:] chicken alfredo, garlic mashed potatoes, chocolate cake, cinnamon rolls, chicken salad.

[Z is for zodiac sign:] cancer - crabby crab, dang it

1 comments:

Emily said...

crazy sister

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger