14 April 2006

Gonna let this wind fly me to the Moon . . .


Breeze, strong, fresh and slightly cool - sweeping the sunset from the sky, but the stars are kept in place by their own tough willpower. . .
Delighted by the evening - dinner was on Chipotle, entertainment provided by Pottery Barn and Whole Earth. Company was with a quite handsome man :)

Tomorrow we are going to trade in the fogue for a '96 accord. I am excited, the time seems very right to do this, and we both feel a peace about it.
Easter comes this Sunday - what a good day it will be, to fellowship with our precious church, and then feast with our dear family afterward. . .

The joy just keeps on coming . . .

1 comments:

Ani said...

A new car? Congrats! I hope its blue!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger