27 April 2006

climbing up

Been quite a while since I posted something. It feels like everything happened over that amount of silent space.

We found a car, a nice '94 Camry LE, with lower miles and a completely rebuilt engine. We bought it from a repair guy who gave us a warranty and service deals at his shop. We handed over the keys to our fogue and drove our new wheels home.

I sent an email to dad recently to update him on how Haven and I were doing. It had been some time since I last wrote to him. This past Monday, he wrote me back, and I feel like he is denying me a relationship with him. He seemed to no longer acknowledge me as his daughter, but told me that he will always love me. I just don't understand. . . I have been accused of his hurt, which stings the most. I know that I am not the one to blame. Its just hard. There was a time for tears on Monday - Tuesday woke brighter. . .
The week is almost over. I am more hopeful now. Life goes on.

2 comments:

Emily said...

dad's dumb sometimes...but we'll be here when he snaps out of it, mames

Hofwoman said...

Yeah, what can we really do except wait and pray and know that the Lord is faithful.
I love you - so glad we go through this together. . .

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger